The added value of any conference is the generation of changes in those who attend it.
Those changes can be related to the areas of motivation or performance. Or both, simultaneously.
The challenge for any effective lecturer is to transform itself into the agent of change.
It makes absolutely no sense to invest in a conference if it will not produce concrete modifications in the attitude of the attendees
Martín Gauto, Ex President and CEO of Prudential Seguros S.A.
Sharing the lessons learned during 25 years of effective leadership in first-rate companies has proven to add significant value to those who assist to Martín Gauto's presentations.
Some conferences based on organizational leadership challenges and the skills required to face them:
• “RECONOCIMIENTO: MITOS Y REALIDADES” ("Recognition. Myths and Realities") Human Capital Forum. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• “MOTIVAR A LA FUERZA DE VENTAS ("Motivating the Sales Force") Vistage. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• “TEAM BUILDING” In Company “Rhulani Safari Lodge” Madikwe, South Africa.
• “CLEAR COMMUNICATIONS IN TODAY'S UNCERTAIN WORLD” LIMRA-LOMA. Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Some conferences related to leadership in an integral sense:
• “LECCIONES DE UN CEO” ("Lessons from a CEO") Management Tools, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• “LIDERANDO EN ENTORNOS CAMBIANTES” ("Leading in Changing Environments"), Mass Negocios. Mendoza, Argentina.
• “LIDERAZGO FLEXIBLE” ("Flexible Leadership"). Asociación de Marketing Bancario (AMBA) Buenos Aires, Argentina
• “EL NUEVO ROL GERENCIAL EN LAS ORGANIZACIONES” ("The New Managerial Role in Organizations"). Instituto Tecnológico de Monterrey (TEC). Medellín, Colombia
• “GROWING YOUR BUSINESS DURING UNCERTAIN TIMES” Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). Toronto, Canada
The uncertain has always been part of our lives. However, in the last years this issue has gathered more and more importance. The explanation is simple: changes are becoming more extreme and they are also happening at a greater speed. The profound discussion, through concrete experiences, of the impact uncertainty has in the business world, constitutes a significant added value in Martín's conferences.
A formidable motivator, Martín knows how to generate in his audiences the enthusiasm and energy needed to overcome difficult situations, or to face challenging objectives in a proactive fashion.
Some motivational conferences:
• “A PESAR DE TODO: UNA ESTRATEGIA EXITOSA” ("A Successful Strategy, Against all Odds").
KPMG, Buenos Aires Argentina.
• “LO IMPOSIBLE TAMBIÉN ES POSIBLE” ("The Impossible is Also Possible")
XVIII Congreso Internacional de Marketing.Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• “CRÉASE O NO: CAMBIAR EL MUNDO” ("Believe it or not: change the world").
In Company SMG Life.Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Martín also develops and delivers taylor-made conferences. They provide the advantage of attacking directly the motivational problem that the customer is facing in a particular situation. In these cases, the MO indicates an initial meeting where the organization describes the existing problem and the desired outcome; in a later stage both parties analyze and discuss the proposed conference.